MP PEB Admit Card for Excise Constable Exam Released (ECER). Madhya Pradesh Abkari Vibhag Constable (MPAVC) Written Exam Date 20 Feb.
MP Professional Examination Board (व्यावसायिक परीक्षा बोर्ड) now known as Employee Selection Board, Madhya Pradesh (मध्य प्रदेश) is going to conduct the Excise Constable selection (ECs) exam on 20 Feb 2023. The बोर्ड will be filling up 200 vacancies through this recruitment drive.
The board (बोर्ड) has issued admit cards to the eligible candidates. The download link is released on the official website on Sunday. To access the MP Excise Constable (मध्य प्रदेश एक्साइज कांस्टेबल) Admit Card, candidates need to log in with their application number and date of birth or password.
Applications for the Excise Constable (EC- एक्साइज कांस्टेबल) posts were registered online from 10 Dec to 24 Dec 2022. As mentioned, the selection of the candidates will be done on basis of a written test followed by physical Tests (फिजिकल टेस्ट) and Interviews.
MPPEB (मध्य प्रदेश व्यावसायिक परीक्षा बोर्ड) Excise Constable Admit Card 2023
|Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board
|Number of Vacancies
|Date of Written Examination
|20 February 2023
|MP Excise Constable Admit Cards release
A massive number of candidates applied for the respective posts during the given registration dates. The board has started application scrutiny and looking for eligible applicants. Such candidates will take the examination according to the schedule.
MPPEB (मध्य प्रदेश व्यावसायिक परीक्षा बोर्ड) Excise Constable Exam Scheme & Paper Pattern
- There will be an online examination.
- The level of the exam will be 10th Class.
- In the paper, there will be 100 Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- The number of questions will be 100.
- Each question will carry one mark.
Scheme of Examination
|General Knowledge and Logical Reasoning
|Intellectual Ability and Mental Aptitude
|Science and Simple Arithmetic
Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable (MPEC) Admit Card Details
MPPEB (मध्य प्रदेश व्यावसायिक परीक्षा बोर्ड) Excise Constable Admit Card will have essential details such as the Candidate’s name, date of birth, photograph, exam name, name of Post, candidate’s roll number, examination centre name and exam timings etc. If there is an error, report (रिपोर्ट) to the exam authority’s head office for the necessary rectification with supporting documents.
Candidates should carry a valid photo ID proof, two passport-size photographs, blue/black ball pen and an Madhya Pradesh Excise Constable (MPEC) Admit Card print at the examination centre. A valid photo ID proof may be Aadhar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Voter’s ID Card or Bank Passbook.
How to get MPPEB Admit Card for EC (Excise Constable) Exam?
- First of all, visit the official website of the MP Employee Selection Board (MPESB) using the below link
- Go through the Latest Notifications section.
- There, look for the Excise Constable Admit Card link.
- Fill in the application registration number and date of birth or Password.
- Check the filled details and click on submit.
- Finally, download your respective admit card and print it for further use.